Fun & Affordable Piano Lessons For Your Kids
My name is Sylvia Zuk and I have been teaching piano to children in the Kitchener - Waterloo area for over 9 years.
Unlike other teachers in this area, I specialize in teaching only children aged 4 and up. I absolutely love working with children. I am a patient, caring teacher and I make sure all my lessons are fun, affordable and exciting.
- I teach all sorts of musical styles such as jazz, pop, rock and classical so its fun and interesting for your child and they will want to practice on their own.
- I have successfully prepared dozens of my students for RCM examinations and recitals so they will have the confidence to play in front of large audiences.
- Lessons are customized to your child's specific needs and current ability so they don't need any background in music. Starting with a blank slate is not a bad thing.
- I am a very patient and caring teacher so you don't have to worry about your children becoming frustrated and giving up. They are encouraged every step of the way.
- I will also teach your child musical theory so they can compose and write their very own music one day.
- Your child can take lessons for as long (or as little) as you would like them.
- There are no registration fees or long term contracts.
You probably still have some questions so please give me a call or email me via the contact form below and I'll be more than happy to speak with you. I look forward to hearing from you. :)
* = required information
Or call me throughout the day at 519.804.7662.
P.S. I currently have room for a few more students but I don't want to take on too many at once. Spots usually fill up fast, so if you are reading this now then I still have some room for more (but I'm not sure for how much longer).